- 3 large carrots
- 1/4 large red pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 large green pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 large yellow pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 punnet green beans
- 1/2 punnet sugar snaps
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
Here I just used carrots, peppers, green beans, sugar snaps and onions. You can use any vegetables you desire. Just be sure to add them according to their readiness to get done! In other words, vegetables that take a bit longer to be cooked go in first. Okay, let’s get started.
- With your vegetables ready (3 large carrots
1/4 large red pepper, cut into julienne strips
1/4 large green pepper, cut into julienne strips
1/4 large yellow pepper, cut into julienne strips
1/2 punnet green beans
1/2 punnet sugar snaps
1/2 medium onion, cut into rings
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce), heat oil in pan and add garlic and ginger. Swirl it in the pan for about 30 seconds in order to give the oil a lovely garlic flavour. Add your onions and sweat them, another 30 seconds. Immediately add the carrots and just saute them for about 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and sugar snaps. Fry until they’re just about done (3 minutes), stirring frequently. Add the red, green and yellow peppers and fry for about a minute. Add soy sauce and stir. Fry for another 2 minutes, giving room for the flavours to mix. Check for seasoning, add salt and pepper.
- Your vegetable stir-fry is ready. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
So as you can see, it’s quite simple. And the great thing I love about this dish also is that it’s very healthy! I enjoy my vegetables. Go ahead and give it a go. The soy sauce brings an aromatic flavour to the whole dish which just makes it more delicious! Remember to give me your feedback once you’ve tried it out. Also feel welcome to sign-up here for my mailing list so you never miss more recipes to come. Sign-up here. Thanks!