- Pizza Dough
- Pizza base sauce
- 500g Montana meats Ox Kidney
- 100g bacon (optional)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 large green pepper
- 1/4 large yellow pepper
- 200g Italian Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100g pineapple pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Good pizza pan
- Pizza cutter or suitable knife
- Rolling pin
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- The ingredients you’ll need include; Pizza Dough
Pizza base sauce
500g Montana meats Ox Kidney
100g bacon (optional)
1/2 medium onion, sliced
1/4 large green pepper
1/4 large yellow pepper
200g Italian Mozzarella cheese, grated
100g pineapple pieces
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp fresh thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper and 3 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare your pizza dough. Click here to learn how to do so. Once that is done, get your ingredients for the topping ready.
- Prepare your pizza dough. Click here to learn how to do so. Once that is done, get your ingredients for the topping ready. Heat oil in pan and add the bacon (if using). Saute it for 3 min and set aside. Add the onion and fry for a min. Add the peppers and fry for another minute. Remove from pan and set aside. Add the kidney and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme. Fry until kidney is cooked. Take the set aside peppers, onion and bacon. Add to the cooked kidney, mix everything up and set aside to cool. Prepare your base sauce then also set it aside to cool. Learn how to prepare the base sauce here.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take your pizza dough and roll it out into a fairly thin circle. Lightly grease you pizza pan with some oil then place your dough in the pizza pan.
- Spread your base sauce onto the pizza dough as evenly as you can.
- Add the kidney, bacon, peppers and onion mix on top of the base sauce. Place the pineapple pieces on top of the meat mix.
- Finally top it all up with your cheese. Bake in preheat oven for 10-15 min (this is highly dependent on the thickness of your pizza base. I recommend that you make it a thin base if this is your first time making pizza. If it’s a thin base start checking on your pizza from 8 min onwards.)
- As soon as your pizza is out of the oven, use your pizza cutter or knife to slice it up whilst it’s still hot. Give it a few minutes to cool down before indulging! Enjoy.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Do give it a go and let me know how it went down in your kitchen! I’d love to hear from you. Drop a comment in the box below.