- Blackberry concentrate drink (e.g Mazoe Blackberry)
- Soda water
- Pineapple fruit juice
- Passion peach fruit juice
- 1/2 medium apple, cubed
It could seem so daunting to prepare it but as you shall see below when we get into it that there’s not much to it really! If this is going to be your first time to make punch, after this you should be able to make your own mixes and variations at whim. Punch is traditionally served in a bowl, I just chose to use a jug, but you can use whatsoever you’re comfortable with 😀 ! (It’s the taste that counts maybe?). All ingredients used in this recipe can easily be sourced from a well stocked supermarket such as OK, TM, Spar etc
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Good sized bowl or jug
- Serving glasses
- Tablespoon/ Big serving spoon
- Your Ingredients are -Blackberry concentrate drink (e.g Mazoe Blackberry),Soda water, Pineapple fruit juice, Passion peach fruit juice, Lemonade, 1/2 medium apple cubed
- Make sure all your ingredients are chilled before preparing.
- Pour the blackberry first, followed by the soda water and the juices. Mix with the spoon and adjust until it suites your taste (hence no quantities listed).
- Add the cubed apples. Serve chilled.
- (To obtain that sugar coating effect you see on the rim of my glasses; rub the rim with a slice of orange and then roll the rim of the glass in the sugar. Leave for a few minutes to dry before serving your punch. The sugar can be plain sugar or add powdered food coloring to plain sugar or simply purchase colored sugar normally used for cake deco.)