- 1 apple
- 150g tinned shredded chicken
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is a quick, easy and tasty sandwich which you can make for the lunch box or just snack on whilst you’re at home. The good thing about it is that it’s actually feeling. The protein in the chicken helps to keep you feeling satiated a bit longer. Give it a go and I’m sure you’ll be making it every now and then.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Wash apple, green pepper, onion and begin chopping onion.
- Chop green pepper and put chicken in bowl. Add onion and green pepper to the chicken.
- Mix the chicken, onions and pepper together until they are just mixed. Cut apple in half vertically and core it.
- Grate apple then add to bowl with chicken, onions and peppers. Mix well.
- With chicken and apple filling ready, get your bread ready. Butter your bread (optional) then place lettuce on your bread.
- Add the chicken apple filling and spread it on the bread. Top the filling with another lettuce leaf.
- Close the sandwich and cut it into squares. Your sandwich is ready!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
That’s it. Keep in touch for daily recipe updates by liking us on ZimboKitchen Facebook. You may also leave a comment below. Thanks!