- 300g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 punnet mushrooms, julienned
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into rings
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp canola/ pure vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include 300g chicken breast, cut into strips; 2 medium carrots, julienned; 1/2 punnet mushrooms, julienned; 1/2 medium onion, cut into rings; 4 cloves garlic, chopped; 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce; 2 tbsp canola/ pure vegetable oil; 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Put oil in pan, add garlic and slowly heat up the oil. Add the chicken breast, increase heat and stir until it begins to brown.
- Add carrots and stir for about 2 min. Add the mushroom and onion, allow to cook for another 2 min.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately with another drizzle of sweet chilli on top of the chicken mushroom stir fry. Enjoy
Pretty simple but tastes great. Try it out and let me know how it goes in your kitchen by leaving a comment below.