- 200 g Topside steak (super), julienned
- 300 g Kidney, julienned
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- A sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 4 tbsp sweetcorn
- 3 tbsp oil
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Frying pan/ Wok
- As always, get your ingredients together. These include; 200 g Topside steak (super), julienned
300 g Kidney, julienned
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp salt
A sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 medium green pepper, julienned
1 medium yellow pepper, julienned
1 medium red pepper, julienned
1 medium carrot, julienned
4 tbsp sweetcorn
3 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in pan. Add the steak, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper. Fry for about 5-6 min or until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Take the kidney and add it to the same pan, together with 1/2 tsp salt. Fry for 5 min. Add vinegar and fry for a further 5-10 min, stirring occasionally.
- When cooked through, remove from pan and add to the same plate with the steak and set aside.
- Again, using the same pan, add the carrots, peppers and 1/4 tsp salt. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Return the fried steak and kidney to the pan. Add the sweetcorn and soy sauce and fry for 5 min, stirring occasionally, allowing the flavours to mingle. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Enjoy!