- 100g plain flour
- 1 kg Tilapia skin off fillets
- 1 tbsp beef soup powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp pure cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 50ml fresh milk
This dish will take 30 min to prepare. You can serve it with some roasted mixed vegetables for a light meal or your preferred starch and vegetables for a full blown meal. Again, as it is with most of my recipes, it’s dead simple to do! We’ll get right to it.
- Oven tray
- Heavy duty foil paper
- Wide flat plate
- Get your ingredient s together. These include; 100g plain flour
1 kg Tilapia skin off fillets
1 tbsp beef soup powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsp curry powder
2 tbsp pure cooking oil
50ml fresh milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line an oven tray with heavy duty foil paper and lightly grease it with some oil.
- Break the egg into a bowl. Add milk, beat and set aside.
- Put flour into a wide, flat plate. Add the soup powder, salt and curry powder. Mix gently until evenly combined.
- Take set aside beaten egg, dip each fillet into the egg then roll over in the seasoned flour and coat evenly. Shake off any excess coating. Place coated fillet in prepared oven tray.
- Repeat process until all the fillets are coated. Drizzle a little oil over the coated fish.
- Bake in preheat oven for 30 min or until golden brown and tender.
- Keep warm until required and squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice just before serving for heightened flavour and enjoyment!