- 4 cups plain flour
- ¾ cup baobab fruit pulp
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 550 ml fresh milk
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring jug
- Get your ingredients ready. These include 4 cups plain flour; ¾ cup baobab fruit pulp
2 tbsp caster sugar; 2 eggs, beaten and 550 ml fresh milk.
- Sift flour and baobab pulp into a bowl. Add the caster sugar and mix until evenly incorporated. Make a well in the middle and set aside.
- Measure milk in measuring jug.
- Pour beaten eggs into milk. Give a good whisk until they are combined.
- Take set aside bowl with dry ingredients. Pour the egg and milk mixture
- Add lemon juice.
- Use whisk to combine until a smooth batter is formed with no lumps.
- Cover with cling wrap or dish towel and allow batter to rest for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in pan, add a laddle spoonful of the batter at a time.
- As soon as bubbles start to form on the top side use your spatula to flip the pancake and brown the other side.
- Repeat process until batter is finished. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Give them a go and have a perfect start to your day. You can serve warm with honey. fresh cream and fruit or just fruit. Plain is also a good thing. Sign-up here for new recipe alerts.