- 10 medium sized potatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Large pot
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven tray
- Heavy duty foil paper (optional)
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 10 medium sized potatoes
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1/2 tsp paprika
- Cut each potato into quarters. Put in pot with enough water to just cover the potatoes. Add salt and boil for 15 min or until just tender. (Avoid over-cooking the potatoes).
- Line your oven tray with foil paper if using and set aside.
- Drain any excess water from the potatoes. Put oil and spices into a bowl. Give a quick mix.
- Coat the potatoes with the seasoned oil and put on the prepared oven tray. Ensure that each potato is coated evenly with the oil.
- Roast in oven for 35 min or until the potatoes are crisp and golden brown. Enjoy!