- 550g chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 120g plain flour
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 egg
- 80 ml fresh milk
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Slotted spoon/ Tongs
- Ziploc bags
- Get your ingredients together. These include 550g chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces; 120g plain flour; 120g breadcrumbs; 1/2 tsp salt; 1 tsp garam masala; 1/2 tsp curry powder; 1 egg and 80 ml fresh milk.
- Put your flour in a bowl. Add the salt and spices. Put the breadcrumbs in your ziploc/resealable bag or a separate bowl.
- Put the egg in a jug and add milk. Give a good whisk until well incorporated. Dip each chicken piece into the egg-milk mixture, shake off any excess then dip into the seasoned flour. Again, shake off any excess flour, dip it back into the egg-milk mixture again, then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat process until all the chicken pieces are coated.
- If using a resealable bag, seal it then shake the chicken pieces in there until evenly coated. If using a bowl, toss them in there until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in pan and fry until golden brown on both sides. Use your tongs or slotted spoon to turn the nuggets over during the cooking process. Enjoy!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
I chose not to deep fry these as I’m not too keen on food that is oily. So it resulted in grease-free, flavourful nuggets which everyone enjoyed. Let me know how it goes when you try them out.