- 1/2 big bunch fresh spinach
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp oil for frying
- 50 ml water
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Medium sized pot
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Get all your ingredients ready. These are 1 small onion, chopped, 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and 3 tbsp peanut butter.
- Cut your spinach into fine strips.
- Heat oil in pan, add the spinach and salt.
- Add onions and fry for about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and a little bit of water, stirring until it’s not too thick. It starts off thick and then thins out.
- Close pot, reduce heat to the lowest possible mark and allow this to simmer for about 3-5 minutes. And that’s it!
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Pretty simple and straight forward but boy is it tasty. If you haven’t done so already, go ahead and try it out and share how it goes when you do… I’m sure you’ll love it! Come along and join my recipe mailing list – sign-up here.