Here is a super simple idea for breakfast. If you wish to have your eggs differently, what you have in this recipe is a quick and easy breakfast variation. Furthermore, this is a protein rich dish thanks to the combination of eggs and corned meat. You are going to feel fuller for longer 🙂
Serve with some bread and baked beans.
Fried Eggs with Corned MeatCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
3 Large eggs, beaten
Half a tin corned meat, chopped
Half medium onion, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
Spring onion tips for garnish (optional)
- Get your ingredients ready. Heat oil in pan, add the onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add corned meat and fry for a minute.
- Add salt to the egg. Add the egg to the pan and mix gently until the egg is cooked through. Garnish with spring onion tips.
- Ham, beef polony, ox tongue can be used in place of corned meat.
- You may also garnish with parsley if you wish.
- Chopped tomato can also be added after the onion ( at Step 1).