4 Servings ~ 25 minutes
- 1 kg pork steak
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 cup cornflour
These pork nuggets are simply tasty. The flavours are pretty simple but marry together well. You will not be disappointed! You can enjoy them with rice, potatoes or pasta together with vegetables of your preference and some gravy/sauce. If you area pork lover in general, I also suggest this collection of Recipes with Pork Chops.
- Get your ingredients together. Cut the pork into bite size pieces and put into a bowl.
- Add the salt, ginger, lemon juice and Worcester sauce to the meat. Give a mix and allow to sit for 30 min.
- Coat each piece of meat with the corn flour and shake off any excess.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry the nuggets in batches, avoiding crowding your pan as this will affect the browning and crisping up of the nuggets.
- Fry until golden brown and serve with your favourite sauce.