- Cooked brown rice
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/4 large yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 large red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Pure vegetable oil for frying
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients ready. These are Cooked brown rice; 1 large carrot, chopped; 1/4 large yellow pepper, chopped; 1/4 large green pepper, chopped; 1/4 large red pepper, chopped; 1/2 medium onion, chopped; 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp curry powder and Pure vegetable oil for frying. Learn how to cook brown rice by following this link which is pretty much the same as preparing white rice.
- Heat oil in pan, add carrots and onions. Add curry powder and fry until carrots are almost cooked through (about 3 minutes).
- Add the chopped peppers and salt, stir.
- Fry until they are just about cooked (another 2 minutes).
- Add the brown rice.
- Stir until some uniformity is achieved.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
Pretty simple isn’t it? For your variations you may add anything from cooked beef strips and green beans to peas and sweet corn. It’s all up to you. Try it out and let me know how you find it. Sign-up here to get on my new recipe alerts email list.