- 3 tbsp pure honey
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
If you have never made a marinade before, well this one is more than easy to prepare in 5 minutes or even less you will be done. You can use it to marinade any meat or poultry dish you wish. Let’s get started!
- Put garlic in bowl, add pepper, soy sauce and water.
- Add honey, and stir until everything is mixed together (about 2 minutes)
- Your Honey and Soy marinade is ready for use.
Pictorial Detailed Instructions
As you can tell this Honey and Soy marinade is straight forward to make. I used it to marinade beef before frying it and boy was it just sooooo good! Whenever ingredients are available I would rather do my own home made marinade instead of buying, so no wonder I enjoyed putting this one together. I have other variations and types of marinade planned for future posting here. Please be my guest on my newsletter – ZimboKitchen Today – in order to receive my next recipe. Sign-up here and make sure to immediately confirm your subscription in your inbox to start receiving my latest recipes. Thanks a lot!