- 500g Ox Kidney
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp marmalade
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- Get your ingredients ready. These are 500g Ox Kidney; 1 tsp salt; 1 tbsp marmalade and 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in pan. Add your onion and fry for a minute. Add the peppers and half a teaspoon of salt and fry for 2 min. Set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of oil in the same pan, and add your kidney. Season it with half a teaspoon salt and fry it on medium heat until it begins to brown.
- Spoon the marmalade onto the kidney pieces. Continue frying and turning the meat until it cooked through.
- Mix with the set aside onions and peppers just before serving.