4-5 Servings ~ 40 - 45 min
- 1 kg pork belly
- Juice from 1 large orange
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
This one right here goes out to all the pork lovers, pork belly to be specific! It’s quite simple to do and you only need a few ingredients. P.S- Don’t be alarmed if it looks like it’s a little charred on the sides, it’s due to the sugar from the orange and marmalade when it’s been heated up during the cooking process. Without much further ado, we’ll dive right into it. Also check out these Recipes with Pork Chops.
- Deep Wide plate
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Oven tray
- With your ingredients ready, 1 kg pork belly
Juice from 1 large orange
2 tbsp orange marmalade
1 tsp garlic, minced
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (with both top and bottom elements on).
- Put the orange juice, marmalade, salt, pepper and garlic into the deep wide plate. Give a quick mix until well combined.
- Roll each pork belly piece in the marinade. Let the marinade soak into the meat for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the pork belly on the oven tray and grill for 40-45 min or until the belly is cooked and has a lovely browned colour. Enjoy!