4-5 Servings ~ 45-60 min
- 1 kg beef
- Enough water to just cover the beef
- 1 tbsp Royco Usavi Mix beef soup powder
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/4 punnet green beans, chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large tomato, chopped
- 3 tsp tomato puree
- Parsley for garnish
#zimbokitchen3dayswithroycousavimix Hearty Royco Usavi Mix Beef Stew. Here goes Day 2 of my test drive…I loved how rich my beef stew looked and tasted with the new flavour filled Royco Usavi Mix beef flavour. The outcome… plates wiped clean. Give it a go.
- Medium sized pot
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 1 kg beef
Enough water to just cover the beef
1 tbsp Royco Usavi Mix beef soup powder
2 medium carrots, chopped
1/4 punnet green beans, chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp curry powder
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 large tomato, chopped
3 tsp tomato puree
Parsley for garnish
- Cut your beef into medium sized pieces.
- Heat oil in pot and add the beef. Fry until beef is browned.
- Add water, cover pot and reduce heat. Gently simmer on low heat until the water is finished and beef is tender.
- Fry the beef again, add the onions and curry powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and and tomato puree. Fry for another 3-5 minutes or until the tomatoes are cooked through.
- Mix the Royco Usavi Mix beef soup powder with 150 ml water. Pour this into the beef and gently simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrots and green beans. Simmer on low heat for another 5 min. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Enjoy!