- 500 g sausage
- 1 punnet oyster mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 ts curry powder.
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Options for breakfast can sometimes appear to be limited, added to that I generally do main meal ideas here. For a change, here’s one more recipe you can add to your arsenal for breakfast. You may serve this together with sautéed tomato or baked beans and bread. If so desired, you could even have this for lunch or super even with your preferred starch, gravy and vegetables. Why not?! If you enjoy sausage in general, I also suggest these recipes with Italian sausage
- Get your ingredients together. Heat oil in pan. Fry the sausage until beginning to brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the mushroom to the same pan. Fry until beginning to turn golden brown. Add onion and curry powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sausage back into the pan together with the Worcestershire sauce and green pepper. Allow to cook for 2 minutes. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Enjoy!