- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 tbsp aromat original seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried herb of your choice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
These here are simple and super tasty. That’s the truth. Who could resist how they’re soft on the inside and a little crispy on the outside? If you can find them, try to use waxy variety of potatoes for this recipe. However, all-purpose potatoes types will also work. While these are simple potatoes, I crinkle-cut them just to make the food different and a little more appealing. This is the kind of thing that wood winks many into accepting they are eating something majorly different, yet these are everyday potatoes 🙂
Although everyday potatoes indeed, in this recipe a give them some great flavour through simple seasoning and a little herb application. Enjoy this super simple yet really great recipe. Go ahead and serve with your preferred protein such as roasted meat, a sauce/gravy and a lovely purple lettuce salad.
- Get your ingredients together. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into medium-sized wedges using a crinkle cutter.
- Put potatoes in large pot, add enough water to just go a quarter way of the potatoes. Add salt and bring to the boil for 10 min.
- Remove potatoes from pot and put in oven tray. Drizzle the oil over the potatoes then sprinkle your herb of choice.
- Grill at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and straight away sprinkle the Aromat seasoning. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Enjoy!