- 300 g Royal Ocean Pilchards
- Handful spring onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Samoosa Pastry dough
- Chopping board
- Sharp Knife
- Frying pan
- Slotted spoon
- Get your ingredients together. These include; 300 g Royal Ocean Pilchards
Handful spring onion, chopped
1 medium carrot, cubed
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Samoosa Pastry dough
- You can prepare your own samoosa pastry by following this link or just use the shop bought one.
- Put the pilchards in a bowl together with 3 tbsp of the tomato sauce found in the tin. Crush the pilchards a little with the back of your tablespoon Add the onion, carrots and black pepper.
- Give a quick mix.
- Put the filling into your samoosa pastry, fold into a triangle. Fry until golden brown. You can alternatively brush the samoosas with oil then bake in the oven for 25-30 min or until golden brown. Enjoy!