- 1 packet fancy lettuce.
- 1 packet fancy lettuce
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 100 g mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 gherkins, sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
😍🥗🥕🥦Green salads are a perfect accompaniment to a lot of meals. If you can, and not doing this already, I recommend running a small garden to keep a steady stream of simple ingredients for these kind of recipes. I have in mind freshly picked tomatoes and lettuce. Healthy and full of life. Serve this with roast potatoes and a sauce plus roasted meat, yum! You could even serve this with just grilled, fried/braaied meat. What’s for certain, though, is this brings lots of life to the table. You can use burpless cucumber, such as English, Armenian, Persian or Lemon cucumber in this recipe.
- Get your ingredients together. break up your green lettuce and/or purple lettuce into rough pieces and place in your serving bowl or platter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, save for the dressing in a stylish way so as to make your salad appealing!
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until required. Drizzle your favourite salad dressing just before serving. Enjoy!