- 8 slices of bread
- Margarine/ Butter to spread
- Sugar for sprinkling
- 1 tin (120 g) tuna
- 1 tbsp red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small tomato, chopped
- 3 tbsp English cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
Resources/Equipment You Will Need
- Griddle pan
- Table knife
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Get your ingredients together. These include 8 slices of bread; Margarine/ Butter to spread; Sugar for sprinkling; 1 tin (120 g) tuna; 1 tbsp red pepper, chopped; 1 tbsp green pepper, chopped; 1/2 small tomato, chopped; 3 tbsp English cucumber, chopped; 2 tbsp mayonnaise; 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground white pepper.
- Put all the ingredients save for bread and margarine in a bowl. Mix gently until well combined.
- Preheat your pan. Spread margarine on one slice of bread,sprinkle a bit of sugar then place the slice in a plate, the spread side facing down. Add the filling and cover the sandwich with another slice of bread. Spread more margarine on the top slice of bread and sprinkle more sugar ( I just love how the sugar adds a tad bit of sweetness while not being overwhelming at the same time).
- Place the sandwich in the preheated pan and gently press it down. Allow the bottom side to turn golden brown and flip the sandwich over and again allow the other side to brown.
- Remove from pan and slice as desired. Repeat process until all the filling is used up. Enjoy!